Normally, vaginal discharge is clear or white. A change in the colour or amount of discharge, along with other symptoms like burning, itching and malodour, may indicate of an infection. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation leading excessive vaginal discharge. Naari Sanjeevani helps treat all symptoms naturally. It boosts digestion, helps in whitish, yellowish or greenish vaginal discharge and in urinal problems, backach and irregular periods.
- Each 330mg of tablet contains
- Saraca indica (Ashok) Bk., Symplococus racemosa (Lodhra)
- Bk., Solanum indicum (Safed musali) whole plant, Magnetite
- calcined Bhasma, Asphaltum punjabium (Shudh shilajit) ext.,
- Daucus carota (Carrot) Sd., Bryonops laciniosa (Shivlingi) Sd.,
- Tin calcined Bhasma, Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha) Rt.,
- Chlorophytum arunfinaceum (Safed musali) St., Diospyros
- embryopteris (Kumun) Frt., Acacia arabica (Gum).
- Bhavana Dravya Aloe barbadensis Lf. pulp., Tinospora cordifolia (Glioy) St. ext.,
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) ext., Punica granatum
- (Pomegranate) Frt. juice, Dashmool Rt. ext., Panchwalkal Bk. ext., Acacia arabica (Gum).
- 1-2 tablets twice in a day or as directed by the physician.
- Keep in cool, dark & dry place.